Sunday, July 10, 2011

make u feel my love

this song...
has been lingering in my head for the whole day....
heard this song for the first time when da show "got to dance, danced by Lauren"
she dances beautifully....
n so....
been searching for the song.....
sang by Adele... "Make You Feel My Love"

what a nice bubbly song.... which i bet..... would be the best companion through out my nites....

the lyrics... suits me well...
i guess, when i hear dis song......
it reminded me of u.....

I know you
Haven't made
Your mind up yet
But I would never
Do you wrong
I've known it
From the moment
That we met
No doubt in my mind
Where you belong




i want a new life..
and i want it with you....
i sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.


I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day!!~

No comments:

berat ideal saye!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Fitness goals tickers LilySlim Exercise days tickers