Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JK (bak kata nabil... Jiwa kacao)

i have mixed feelings.. like always....
insecure but safe....
huge but small..
humble but proud....
guilty but innocent....
sad but happy...........
slowly but surely............ 


u grabbed my hands when i only needed a finger....
u lend me your shoulders, when u already lift a burden.....
u never leave, when im longing for a companion...
u kissed my pain away... when i could hardly see, n i could hardly breath........

stories are to be told....
loved one is to be hold........

cross my fingers....
mark my words.....
i love this feelings...........the guts... the hardship and the comfortableness....
the sweet, tenderness....
memorable images.....
unforgettable moments..........

its been a long journey....
im gonna reach the junction soon....
but i have no idea where my legs are taking me to....
gimme signals....
gimme clues.....

our path may change as life goes along...
but the bond between us remains ever strong....

im praying that my prayers will be heard....
coz i know our hearts beats fast and forward.....
im hoping that u and i are gonna be together.....
whether its now, tomorrow... sooner or later....
Amin.

love,
Ain Mansor

No comments:

berat ideal saye!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Fitness goals tickers LilySlim Exercise days tickers